Friday, April 30, 2010

Princess and the Peas

This morning's run was set almost entirely to the Black Eyed Peas. Somehow, I lucked into a few Pandora repeats of I Gotta Feeling.

Soon (when I can remember to charge it) I'll start running with Sam's ipod mini , instead of relying on my larger, heavier Droid to soundtrackify my runs. The one thing I really enjoy about having my phone is the ability to take pictures; it shifts my focus to finding something to capture, helping me lose focus altogether and let my mind go blank. Perhap I can still use the Droid for my shorter runs or for when I need Pandora to inject some new music into the routine.

2 comments:

  1. a) you have a blog?
    b) you are aware of current music?!?
    c) what happened to your iPod?

    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) yup.
    b) apparently. want to suggest some for met to run to?
    c)it's alive, just large. i can stick the mini in the little pocket of my running pants.

    ReplyDelete