Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Noodle Kugel

Woke up this morning with a great attitude about beating the heat-- I'd run slowly and keep chugging, as I smiled and skipped to the music. Then, right before heading out the door, a phone call. Right.... pilates.... 'cause it's Tuesday starting off the week. So I quickly switched gear and proceeded to turn my arms into noodles over the next hour. Apparently, just because weight happens not to be carried on one's arms is not the same as one possessing strength in said arms. Should be good though- for all that arm using stuff I do, like... pumping them as I run?

Good thing I didn't run because 20 minutes on at (2)90 degrees with an overhead heat element sounds more like a recipe for lightly cooking my insides than an appropriate walk to work. Coffee cup heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment