Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rolling

I've started rolling out the major leg muscles. Apparently, it helps break something down and loosen them up? It has something to do with preventing injury, especially knee related. At first, rolling out my outer thighs hurt pretty badly on one side but not the other, so I concluded that I was lopsided, which must mean I have to work to even myself out.

Okay, so there is one person in my household who reads books about sports, fitness, and avoiding related injury. Two guesses who this person is not...

In any case, it feels good afterward, and the leg on which rolling nearly caused tears is now approaching the good leg, so I count that as progress. I figure the sports nerd will tell me I'm approaching this like an idiot if indeed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment