Friday, October 15, 2010

Much improved

Still haven't run, but I feel much much better and will go for 20 again tomorrow. I have butterflies in my stomach already, but I think hitting 20 again, and especially after a feel-crappy two week hiatus, will lock in a certain level of I-will-do-this-despite-what-you-throw-at-me,-world! confidence.

Dear Gods of hills, weather and health,
I am not tempting or mocking you.
Utmost respect and love,
Kate

So now that you've very generously thrown money and encouragement my way, I'm asking another favor. Please send me a note/comment/email/gchat with a favorite running/workout song. I'm going to need all the little boosts I can get to pick right back up with twenty (and it will help enhance the playlists for the big day).

No comments:

Post a Comment