Monday, June 28, 2010

Upper upper legs

My upper upper legs are sore! Or at lease that's how I phrase the complaint in public. I'm not sure if it's the pilates leg raises from a plank or the fact that I pick up the pace on uphills for races, but ow. This morning's 45 minute (generously labeled) jog stretched me out but did little for the soreness following me.

Also, the inner part of my right arm and the top of that hand are sore when I flex or point my hand or raise those fingers. This, I know, is from the tennis I played for the first time in about a year on Saturday.

Now, I'm clearly not a professional athlete, but I am a professional, and these body parts are, ironically, those I need to 'work' at work. You know, for all that sitting and typing, pointing and clicking.

Nice to complain just because my complaints are pathetically funny. Whining's more fun when I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment